Effective Date: March 25, 2016
I. Information Collection and Use
What Information Does XeerSoft Collect About Me and Why?
If you register for or maintain an XeerSoft service account:s
|We collect||Why we collect it|
|Company Name||To identify the company that user would like connect to.|
|Server||The destination server that user’s company data located.|
|Cust ID||Unique key for system to identify user’s company.|
|Username & Password||Is the credentials for user to access to the company data.|
What Is XeerSoft’s Approach to Information Collected From Children?
XeerSoft does not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information in violation of applicable laws prohibiting collection of information from children without such consent, we will promptly delete it.
Will XeerSoft Contact Me?
II. Information Access and Disclosure
Does XeerSoft Share My Personal Information or Content?
XeerSoft is not in the business of selling or renting your information. We only disclose your information – and then only the minimum information necessary – when:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf in order to operate the Service, and help us communicate with you as described elsewhere in this policy;
- We need to share your information with service providers to fulfill your product or service requests, including sales, delivery and support requests.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce the Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of XeerSoft and users of the Service, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
We do not share your account information or user activity history with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
III. Data Storage and Transfer
How Secure Is My Data?
XeerSoft is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, internet data transmissions, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of administrative, physical and logical security safeguards. The security of the information stored locally in the XeerSoft Software installed on your computing device is dependent upon you making use of the security features on your device. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use with the XeerSoft software and the XeerSoft service.
If XeerSoft learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site and/or via other communication platforms. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
IV. Information Deletion
What Happens If XeerSoft Closes My Account?
If XeerSoft deactivates your XeerSoft service account due to a Terms of Service violation, then you may contact XeerSoft to request deletion of your data, and XeerSoft will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
V. Contact Us
How Can I Contact XeerSoft?