Claim Your 50% SME Business Digitalisation Grant TODAY!
The favourable provisions for digital adoption set out in the 2020 Budget denotes the government is actively encouraging more local businesses to move rapidly into the technology sphere.
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the above services. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems.
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- The SME has been in operation for atleast one (1) year
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
Claim up to RM5,000 when you sign up our cloud solutions NOW!
Digitalisation Areas Applicable
- Electronic point of sales (e-POS) system
- HR payroll system / CRM
- ERP / Accounting & Tax
Fill in your information now and we will assist you to proceed with this claim right away.